- A Technical Employment Support Grant [TESG] funding is provided from your Local Employment Office where training is not available from other state agencies [i.e. VEC, SOLAS etc]
- Funding must be sought and approved by the Local Employment Office before start date of your chosen CMI programme.
- CMI provide industry accredited QQI level 5 and 6 minor awards (and equivalent awards within the National Framework of Qualifications – NFQ). See list below.
- Please check with your Local Employment Service Officer as to whether other CMI programmes are eligible
- CMI is aware of the conditions attached to TESG grant funding.
- Talk to Graham Moore 014927070 or email@example.com to discuss your course options.
Apply by Tuesday February 14th 5.00 pm
February 2023 Live Online Courses . Now Enrolling