The Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management (IWFM) is the professional body for facilities management (FM). Founded in 1993, they promote excellence in facilities management for the benefit of practitioners, the economy and society. Supporting and representing over 17,000 members around the world, both individual FM professionals and organisations, and thousands more through qualifications and training.
IWFM is the professional body for facilities management, and support professionals across the world in attaining, developing their qualifications in facilities management. The qualifications from IWFM are Ofqual regulated and are equivalent to levels on the National framework of qualifications in Ireland.
CMI partnered with IWFM to offer a suite of IWFM qualifications from level 3 to level 6. CMI currently offer:
- IWFM level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management
- IWFM Level 4 Diploma in Facilities Management (equivalent to level 6 in Ireland)
- IWFM Level 4 Certificate in Facilities Management
- IWFM level 5 Diploma in Facilities Management
- IWFM level 6 Diploma in Facilities Management
The institute promotes FM standards which can be used to benchmark skills, knowledge and competence for those working at all levels of the profession.
The Institute of Workplace & Facilities Management
1st Floor South, Charringtons House, The Causeway,