CMI is the most trusted provider of CIPD courses in Ireland and is the most recognised CIPD approved training centre. We offer CIPD online courses to the highest standards and are a leading authority in CIPD courses.
Since 2004, our School of HR & People Management has had over 20,000 successful graduates.
Who are CIPD and what do they stand for?
CIPD stands for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development which is globally recognised, and offers the most trusted Human resource qualifications.
CIPD is the only professional body in the world that can award Chartered status to new and current human resource and learning and development professionals.
Are CIPD courses available in Ireland?
CMI offer CIPD courses in Ireland for those with no prior experience, at beginner level 5 and for the more experienced HR professional, at level 7 and level 9.
Over 92% of CIPD students pass their assignments first time with CMI, through our unique incremental approach to learning.
Are CIPD online courses recognised?
With 6,000 CIPD members in Ireland and almost 160,000 members worldwide, CIPD online courses are the most well-known qualifications for new and current human resource professionals.
CIPD courses are Chartered and are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is regulated by Ofqual (England) which is recognised in Ireland. The level of CIPD qualifications are comparable to: Level 5 and Level 7 in the Republic of Ireland (NFQ IE), and Level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
What are your career options with a CIPD online course?
CIPD courses Ireland are offered from Dublin, Cork and Belfast have become a benchmark for HR and L&D careers and are highly regarded for career areas and roles in: Employee experience, Performance management, HR Business Partner, Talent acquisition, Resourcing, Reward planning, and learning and development– to name just a few.
Before you take the next step, consider the following:
What HR career path do you want to follow?
CIPD courses and qualifications provide career development in two unique professional areas:
- Human Resources (now known as People Management) or People practice qualifications cover a wide range of generalist and specialist HR skills such as recruitment, reward management, employment law, and managing the employer-employee relationship.
- Learning and Development qualifications focus on the planning, delivery, and evaluation of employee training and organisational development.
What level are you ready for?
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualifications are ideal for anyone with relatively little experience or newcomers to the profession and are seeking an entry-level or operational role like HR Assistant, L&D Practitioner, or Trainer.
- CIPD Level 5 Associate qualifications is set at an undergraduate standard, building on your skills and experience and ideal if you have some HR/L&D experience and are seeking a mid-level role like HR/L&D Manager or Advisor.
- The Advanced level is on par with postgraduate study and is developed for experienced practitioners and strategic HR decision makers like Business Partners.
- Once you’ve answered these questions, you should have a better idea as to which CIPD course from Dublin is right for you. Check out the CIPD courses on offer from CMI below: